Thursday 25 August 2011

Ducklings in Cornwall

I was rather disappointed to have missed out on a plethora of photo opportunities of small armies of mallard ducklings along the canal...only for the lack of camera present, sometimes I do dawdle without the huge thing and it was always then that the babies were out in full force...and in that sort of situation a phone camera is just rubbish.  I was overjoyed when I spotted some late broods in Tavistock on the River Tavy during my visit to Cornwall last week, I actually had the big digital camera with me so I started to take pics like they were going out of fashion, here are some of them...all of the pics are cropped to take out the background noise.










There are many, many more and I could upload all day...but most normal people would get rather tired of looking at baby ducks.  Thank goodness for the good weather so the sun could light up their feathers so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment