Tuesday 9 August 2011

My First Ever Blog Post: Hurrah!

I can't say how much I love books and...well...the lovely wildlife that I can see and hear from the windows of my peaceful flat.  I am starting up this blog to share, mostly, my love of reading with other addicts and of course to share some of my doorstop wildlife rambling.  Working in a local bookshop gives me access to a plethora of great reading copies and recommendations from people that pop in, so I plan to share as much as I can (be it good or bad) on these books.  I am reading the fabulous "The Island of Dr. Moreau" by H. G. Wells at present and will fill you in on what I think in a later post...as it stands, so far so good!
 Oh and one more thing, I must warn you, I am a snap happy amateur photographer...so beware....I will be sharing some of my haphazard pics of some of the wildlife that causes ruckus on the otherwise peaceful canal outside.


And here is one duck to get the ball rolling, she was very vocal but managed to sit still whilst I took far too many vanity shots of her sunning herself on the side of the canal.  Oh the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment